Banda de Turistas
0 Shouts - 291,271 Scrobbles
Banda de Turistas is a young psych pop band formed early 2006 in Buenos Aires, Argentina.Read More...
Singing in their own language (surrealistic Spanish), their retro-futuristic beats and atmospheres make their performances cathartic.
Their first album “Magico Corazon Radiofonico” (2008) was mixed by legendary record producer Mario Caldato Junior (Beastie Boys, Ween, Beck, Super Furry Animals, Yoko Ono)
Rolling Stone Magazine (Argentina) catalogued “Magico ...” as one of the 50 (international and argentinean) albums of the year. Clarín (the most popular local newspaper) gave them the “2008 New band of the year” prize, as well as other specialized newspapers, magazines and websites.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lo Comandas - 21,691 plays
- Todo mío el otoño - 17,423 plays
- El Rogadero - 13,686 plays
- La máquina favorita - 13,401 plays
- Química - 11,024 plays
- Días De Prosperidad - 12,859 plays
- Delivery de Milagros - 6,746 plays
- Un Verdadero cajón de madera - 11,596 plays
- El canto - 9,587 plays
- Las flores del mal - 8,660 plays