Banda de Turistas
0 Shouts - 290,407 Scrobbles
Banda de Turistas is a young psych pop band formed early 2006 in Buenos Aires, Argentina.Read More...
Singing in their own language (surrealistic Spanish), their retro-futuristic beats and atmospheres make their performances cathartic.
Their first album “Magico Corazon Radiofonico” (2008) was mixed by legendary record producer Mario Caldato Junior (Beastie Boys, Ween, Beck, Super Furry Animals, Yoko Ono)
Rolling Stone Magazine (Argentina) catalogued “Magico ...” as one of the 50 (international and argentinean) albums of the year. Clarín (the most popular local newspaper) gave them the “2008 New band of the year” prize, as well as other specialized newspapers, magazines and websites.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lo Comandas - 21,665 plays
- Todo mío el otoño - 17,404 plays
- El Rogadero - 13,666 plays
- La máquina favorita - 13,389 plays
- Química - 10,896 plays
- Días De Prosperidad - 12,837 plays
- Delivery de Milagros - 6,641 plays
- Un Verdadero cajón de madera - 11,587 plays
- El canto - 9,583 plays
- Las flores del mal - 8,656 plays