Banda de Turistas
0 Shouts - 299,307 Scrobbles
Banda de Turistas is a young psych pop band formed early 2006 in Buenos Aires, Argentina.Read More...
Singing in their own language (surrealistic Spanish), their retro-futuristic beats and atmospheres make their performances cathartic.
Their first album “Magico Corazon Radiofonico” (2008) was mixed by legendary record producer Mario Caldato Junior (Beastie Boys, Ween, Beck, Super Furry Animals, Yoko Ono)
Rolling Stone Magazine (Argentina) catalogued “Magico ...” as one of the 50 (international and argentinean) albums of the year. Clarín (the most popular local newspaper) gave them the “2008 New band of the year” prize, as well as other specialized newspapers, magazines and websites.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lo Comandas - 21,982 plays
- Todo mío el otoño - 17,599 plays
- El Rogadero - 13,873 plays
- Química - 11,898 plays
- La máquina favorita - 13,551 plays
- Delivery de Milagros - 7,421 plays
- DÍas de Prosperidad - 13,027 plays
- Un Verdadero cajón de madera - 11,696 plays
- El canto - 9,656 plays
- Las flores del mal - 8,717 plays