Banda de Turistas
0 Shouts - 281,593 Scrobbles
Banda de Turistas is a young psych pop band formed early 2006 in Buenos Aires, Argentina.Read More...
Singing in their own language (surrealistic Spanish), their retro-futuristic beats and atmospheres make their performances cathartic.
Their first album “Magico Corazon Radiofonico” (2008) was mixed by legendary record producer Mario Caldato Junior (Beastie Boys, Ween, Beck, Super Furry Animals, Yoko Ono)
Rolling Stone Magazine (Argentina) catalogued “Magico ...” as one of the 50 (international and argentinean) albums of the year. Clarín (the most popular local newspaper) gave them the “2008 New band of the year” prize, as well as other specialized newspapers, magazines and websites.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lo Comandas - 21,292 plays
- Todo mío el otoño - 17,124 plays
- El Rogadero - 13,402 plays
- La máquina favorita - 13,222 plays
- Delivery de Milagros - 5,493 plays
- DÍas de Prosperidad - 12,469 plays
- Química - 9,688 plays
- Un Verdadero cajón de madera - 11,451 plays
- El canto - 9,480 plays
- Las flores del mal - 8,578 plays