7 Shouts - 282,669 Scrobbles
Banda Machos made its debut with the release of a cassette format album called Serían las Dos. The group's breakthrough came after issuing Sangre de Indio, featuring a style known as la quebradita, popularized in Los Angeles' Latin circuit in the early '90s. In 1993, Banda Machos was awarded by Univisión's Lo Nuestro for Revelation of the Year in the Mexican/Regional category, achieving a Furia Musical award for Best Mexican Band in 1995.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- La culebra - (3:08) - 712 plays
- Me Llamo Raquel - (2:47) - 746 plays
- Un indio quiere llorar - (2:48) - 435 plays
- Leña de pirul - (2:43) - 454 plays
- Historia Sin Fin - (3:04) - 274 plays
- El Sonidito (Ruidito) - (3:56) - 270 plays
- Sangre De Indio - (2:57) - 272 plays
- Al gato y al ratón - (2:42) - 213 plays
- Las nachas - (3:17) - 191 plays
- Mi Tesoro - (2:32) - 185 plays