7 Shouts - 287,391 Scrobbles
Banda Machos made its debut with the release of a cassette format album called Serían las Dos. The group's breakthrough came after issuing Sangre de Indio, featuring a style known as la quebradita, popularized in Los Angeles' Latin circuit in the early '90s. In 1993, Banda Machos was awarded by Univisión's Lo Nuestro for Revelation of the Year in the Mexican/Regional category, achieving a Furia Musical award for Best Mexican Band in 1995.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- La culebra - (3:08) - 819 plays
- Me Llamo Raquel - (2:47) - 688 plays
- Leña de pirul - (2:43) - 507 plays
- Un indio quiere llorar - (2:48) - 408 plays
- Historia Sin Fin - (3:04) - 253 plays
- Mi luna, mi estrella - (3:27) - 296 plays
- Al gato y al ratón - (2:42) - 233 plays
- Sangre De Indio - (2:57) - 289 plays
- Las nachas - (3:17) - 192 plays
- La secretaria - (2:48) - 176 plays