Bambini di Praga
4 Shouts - 19,848 Scrobbles
The Bambini di Praga choir is one of the top ensembles in Czech choral art. This select group of young singers, predominantly girls aged 12 to 20, is capable of meeting all artistic challenges on a high level thanks to the professional guidance of its leaders. It has been a guest on many stages around the world - in Paris, Berlin, Rome, Helsinki, Leipzig, Tokyo, New York, Osaka, Hong Kong, Jerusalem, Monte Carlo, Abu Dhabi, Boston, Johannesburg, Oslo, Seoul, Shanghai, Taipei, and elsewhere - and collaborates with leading Czech symphonic orchestras such as the Prague Symphony...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Jelínek (Jelenko) - (1:19) - 7 plays
- Skippy - (1:58) - 5 plays
- Hele, co se děje - (1:54) - 4 plays
- Anděl - (2:52) - 4 plays
- Já jsem muzikant - (2:58) - 3 plays
- Maxipes Fík - (2:42) - 4 plays
- Babička Mary - (4:00) - 5 plays
- Život je jen náhoda - (2:27) - 2 plays
- David a Goliáš - (1:26) - 6 plays
- Zuzana - (1:23) - 2 plays