Balloon Guy was an indie rock band from Minneapolis, MN formed by childhood friends Mike Hill, Erik Mathison, Matt Olson and Scott Tretter in 1994. After a releasing a few locally successful singles through Generator Records, the band got swept up in the major labels' alternative rock signing spree of the mid-90s and landed on Warner Brothers. They disbanded in 1996, shortly after the release of their debut full length, The West Coast Shakes.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Incidentally - (3:43) - 5 plays
- Welterweight - (2:30) - 5 plays
- Russell - (4:17) - 5 plays
- Tipsy Russell - (2:52) - 5 plays
- Motion Block - (4:07) - 3 plays
- Mister Runs a Lot Like She Does - (4:24) - 4 plays
- Dapper - (3:15) - 3 plays
- Bad Taste Moves Quick - (3:40) - 3 plays
- 611:code name - 3 plays
- Springtime in Ho Chi Minh City - (3:06) - 3 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online