47 Shouts - 28,650 Scrobbles
Formed in November 1997 in a small town in eastern Ukraine as a side project of Thorgeir Berserk - vocal/bass/guitar (Eternal Mourning) and Svart - guitars (Dip in Feel) to play fast but melodious black metal. In late 1998 BALFOR recruited Hvedrung (guitars) and Holmgang (drums) in their main formations for recording first demo “Drevnost’, Gordost’, Proklyatie” containing four tracks: “Bitva Pri Klontarfe”, “Ludi Sval’be Fiorda”, “Grom” and Enslaved cover “Fenris”. Unfortunately this demo wasn’t released because of very low recording quality.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Behold My Hate! - (4:29) - 218 plays
- In a Thunder of Ancient Glory - (6:01) - 187 plays
- Shadow of My Raven Wings - (5:48) - 184 plays
- Light's Demise - (5:24) - 154 plays
- The Perfect Fire - (4:37) - 162 plays
- Pure Barbaric - (3:56) - 157 plays
- Kingdom's Blood - (6:57) - 134 plays
- Voices of Wilderness - (5:54) - 133 plays
- From The Ashes (…The Beginning) - (1:11) - 74 plays
- Behold My Hate - (4:29) - 56 plays