23 Shouts - 29,536 Scrobbles
Previously known as The Bakerloo Blues Line, the Tamworth, Staffordshire based Bakerloo originally formed in the mid-sixties with a line up comprising Dave 'Clem' Clempson (guitar/vocals), Terry Poole (bass) and Keith Baker (drums). The Jazzy Power Blues style of the band led to them being compared to the likes of Cream and the individual playing skills of each member were definitely of a comparable nature.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bring It On Home - (4:17) - 240 plays
- Son of Moonshine - (14:51) - 226 plays
- Gang Bang - (6:16) - 217 plays
- Drivin' Bachwards - (2:08) - 211 plays
- This Worried Feeling - (7:06) - 200 plays
- Last Blues - (7:04) - 193 plays
- Big Bear Ffolly - (3:57) - 157 plays
- Once Upon a Time - (3:38) - 55 plays
- Big Bear Ffoly - (3:57) - 61 plays
- Big Bear Folly - (3:54) - 21 plays