23 Shouts - 28,838 Scrobbles
Previously known as The Bakerloo Blues Line, the Tamworth, Staffordshire based Bakerloo originally formed in the mid-sixties with a line up comprising Dave 'Clem' Clempson (guitar/vocals), Terry Poole (bass) and Keith Baker (drums). The Jazzy Power Blues style of the band led to them being compared to the likes of Cream and the individual playing skills of each member were definitely of a comparable nature.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bring It On Home - (4:17) - 231 plays
- Gang Bang - (6:16) - 205 plays
- Son of Moonshine - (14:51) - 216 plays
- This Worried Feeling - (7:06) - 230 plays
- Last Blues - (7:04) - 185 plays
- Drivin' Bachwards - (2:08) - 203 plays
- Big Bear Ffolly - (3:57) - 165 plays
- Once Upon a Time - (3:38) - 65 plays
- Big Bear Ffoly - (3:57) - 67 plays
- Big Bear Folly - (3:54) - 96 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online