0 Shouts - 476,169 Scrobbles
1. http://outinthedesert.bandcamp.com/album/so-little from los angeles.Read More...
2. There are several bands having gone by the name "Badlands", the most famous being the late '80s hard rock band formed by former Black Sabbath vocalist Ray Gillen.
Badlands was a short-lived rock band founded by Ozzy Osbourne guitarist Jake E. Lee and Black Sabbath members Ray Gillen and Eric Singer. Badlands also featured bassist Greg Chaisson. After the first Badlands album, Eric Singer was replaced by Jeff Martin. Eric Singer later played drums on the Greg Chaisson solo album It’s About Time. They existed from 1988 to 1992 and released three albums, Badlands (1989), Voodoo Highway (1991), and Dusk (originally recorded in 1993-1992 and released posthumously in 1998).
Greg Chaisson and Jeff Martin later played in the bands Blindside Blues Band and RedSea.
-Wikipedia article "Badlands (band)"
Jake E. Lee was not getting along with Ray Gillen to the point where Ray left the band as Jake was already telling magazines he was fired and being replaced. Ray went to New York City to record Sun Red Sun with old friends but died from an AIDS related disease in a New York Hospital on December 1, 1993.
-Wikipedia article "Ray Gillen"
3. There was also another band called Badlands with John Sykes and Neil Murray. Both bands named Badlands had former Black Sabbath members as members.
4. Badlands is also a rock'n'roll/oi band from the Netherlands.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI remember you, baby
Like a sweet summer song
Said you'd love me forever
Nothing could ever go wrong
Time's gone by
- LyricsStandin' here, I got my eye on you
Your story bleeds, but there's no review
Honey drip and set my soul on fire
Stealin' hearts got me walkin' the wire
You're gonna lose control
- LyricsFalling leaves have changed their color
Winter's on its way
I'm lookin' for the sunny part of town
And even now
I hear the wicked cold winds call me
- LyricsLiving on the moonshine
It's the season and I'm insane
Living on the moonshine's a crazy scene
Laughing through the morning sunshine
Rollin' in the rain is all I need, it's all I need
- Streets Cry Freedom - 13,340 plays
- Hard Driver - 13,183 plays
- Tutu - 6,597 plays
- Rumblin' Train - 11,904 plays
- Seasons - 11,257 plays