78 Shouts - 1,678,975 Scrobbles
Baden Powell de Aquino was born in Varre-e-Sai in the state of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. His father, a scouting enthusiast, named him after Robert Baden-Powell. When he was three, his family relocated to a suburb in the city of Rio de Janeiro. The new surroundings proved profoundly influential. His house was a stop for popular musicians during his formative years. He soon started guitar lessons with Jayme Florence, a famous Choro guitarist in the 1940s. He proved a young virtuoso, having won many talent competitions before he was a teenager.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Canto de Ossanha - (6:50) - 6,654 plays
- Tristeza - (3:18) - 2,487 plays
- Samba Triste - (3:32) - 2,665 plays
- Berimbau - (3:32) - 2,110 plays
- Garota De Ipanema - (3:03) - 1,637 plays
- Canto De Xangô - (6:30) - 1,563 plays
- Consolação - (2:28) - 1,608 plays
- Improviso em bossa nova - (2:06) - 1,125 plays
- O Astronauta - (2:43) - 1,367 plays
- Deve Ser Amor - (3:53) - 859 plays
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release
- Jay Z Leads The GRAMMYs Nominations Pack With 9 Nods