75 Shouts - 1,600,169 Scrobbles
Baden Powell de Aquino was born in Varre-e-Sai in the state of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. His father, a scouting enthusiast, named him after Robert Baden-Powell. When he was three, his family relocated to a suburb in the city of Rio de Janeiro. The new surroundings proved profoundly influential. His house was a stop for popular musicians during his formative years. He soon started guitar lessons with Jayme Florence, a famous Choro guitarist in the 1940s. He proved a young virtuoso, having won many talent competitions before he was a teenager.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Canto de Ossanha - (5:20) - 5,965 plays
- Tristeza - (3:09) - 2,793 plays
- Samba Triste - (7:05) - 2,767 plays
- Berimbau - (8:36) - 2,649 plays
- Garota De Ipanema - (3:03) - 1,736 plays
- Consolação - (6:03) - 1,685 plays
- O Astronauta - (2:43) - 1,600 plays
- Canto De Xangô - (6:30) - 1,504 plays
- Improviso Em Bossa Nova - (2:07) - 979 plays
- Rosa - (5:01) - 935 plays