105 Shouts - 450,418 Scrobbles
Boston’s Bad Rabbits is a unique mix of power and Soul with the definite propensity to explode on stage. They are the surprising combination of New Jack Swing and late 80s/early 90s dance with a hard, hybrid edge—the combined swagger of Prince with the intensity of Bad Brains. The innovative genre is called New Crack Swing, a lively twist on an era they were genuinely influenced by, and perhaps only Dua Boakye has the vocals and presence to pull it off.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- We Can Roll - (3:16) - 4,006 plays
- Can't Fool Me - (3:10) - 3,321 plays
- Take It Off - (3:01) - 2,446 plays
- Fall In Love - (3:08) - 2,838 plays
- Can't Back Down - (3:15) - 2,474 plays
- Dance Moves - (3:06) - 1,963 plays
- Stick Up Kids - (3:12) - 1,995 plays
- Doin' It - (3:32) - 1,693 plays
- Dirty - (3:29) - 1,593 plays
- Get Up and Go - (3:24) - 1,782 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online