105 Shouts - 453,888 Scrobbles
Boston’s Bad Rabbits is a unique mix of power and Soul with the definite propensity to explode on stage. They are the surprising combination of New Jack Swing and late 80s/early 90s dance with a hard, hybrid edge—the combined swagger of Prince with the intensity of Bad Brains. The innovative genre is called New Crack Swing, a lively twist on an era they were genuinely influenced by, and perhaps only Dua Boakye has the vocals and presence to pull it off.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- We Can Roll - (3:16) - 3,341 plays
- Can't Fool Me - (3:10) - 2,732 plays
- Take It Off - (3:01) - 1,923 plays
- Fall In Love - (3:08) - 2,224 plays
- Can't Back Down - (3:15) - 2,065 plays
- Dance Moves - (3:06) - 1,549 plays
- Stick Up Kids - (3:12) - 1,594 plays
- Doin' It - (3:32) - 1,297 plays
- Dirty - (3:29) - 1,294 plays
- Advantage Me - (3:18) - 1,456 plays