100 Shouts - 370,247 Scrobbles
Boston’s Bad Rabbits is a unique mix of power and Soul with the definite propensity to explode on stage. They are the surprising combination of New Jack Swing and late 80s/early 90s dance with a hard, hybrid edge—the combined swagger of Prince with the intensity of Bad Brains. The innovative genre is called New Crack Swing, a lively twist on an era they were genuinely influenced by, and perhaps only Dua Boakye has the vocals and presence to pull it off.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Can't Fool Me - (3:10) - 6,491 plays
- We Can Roll - (3:18) - 5,876 plays
- Fall in Love - (3:08) - 4,046 plays
- Take It Off - (3:01) - 3,596 plays
- Dance Moves - (3:06) - 3,653 plays
- Doin' It - (3:32) - 3,895 plays
- Get Up and Go - (3:24) - 3,133 plays
- Dirty - (3:29) - 2,735 plays
- Can't Back Down - (3:15) - 2,154 plays
- Sayonara - (3:53) - 2,438 plays