46 Shouts - 1,008,706 Scrobbles
Bad English was an American arena rock band formed by three ex-members of the power pop band The Babys, Jonathan Cain, John Waite and Ricky Phillips (now in Styx), along with Journey's rock guitarist Neal Schon. The group is perhaps best known today for the career-defining power ballad "When I See You Smile". Although their late 80s and early 90s success proved short-lived, they're also still famous as one of the most popular supergroups in U.S. music history alongside Cream, Asia, and others.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- When I See You Smile - (4:17) - 16,139 plays
- Time Stood Still - (5:23) - 2,754 plays
- Price Of Love - (4:46) - 2,132 plays
- Straight To Your Heart - (4:05) - 1,836 plays
- Forget Me Not - (4:55) - 1,563 plays
- Best Of What I Got - (4:40) - 1,159 plays
- Possession - (5:08) - 1,475 plays
- Ghost In Your Heart - (4:44) - 1,301 plays
- Heaven Is A 4 Letter Word - (4:46) - 938 plays
- The Time Alone With You - (4:40) - 994 plays