45 Shouts - 1,002,893 Scrobbles
Bad English was an American arena rock band formed by three ex-members of the power pop band The Babys, Jonathan Cain, John Waite and Ricky Phillips (now in Styx), along with Journey's rock guitarist Neal Schon. The group is perhaps best known today for the career-defining power ballad "When I See You Smile". Although their late 80s and early 90s success proved short-lived, they're also still famous as one of the most popular supergroups in U.S. music history alongside Cream, Asia, and others.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- When I See You Smile - (4:16) - 15,955 plays
- Time Stood Still - (5:23) - 2,739 plays
- Price Of Love - (4:46) - 2,209 plays
- Straight To Your Heart - (4:05) - 1,873 plays
- Forget Me Not - (4:55) - 1,620 plays
- Possession - (5:08) - 1,529 plays
- Best Of What I Got - (4:40) - 1,194 plays
- Ghost In Your Heart - (4:44) - 1,328 plays
- Heaven Is A 4 Letter Word - (4:46) - 974 plays
- Tough Times Don't Last - (4:43) - 894 plays