89 Shouts - 1,556,690 Scrobbles
Bad Astronaut was an experimental/punk band founded in 2000 by Joey Cape, singer from Lagwagon. In Bad Astronaut, Cape explores a new style of pop, with lyrics often about deep and intricate personal matters. Following the suicide of drummer and longtime friend Derrick Plourde (who was also the original drummer for Lagwagon) in 2005, Bad Astronaut has disbanded. Their third and final full-length album, entitled Twelve Small Steps, One Giant Disappointment, was released in 2006 on Fat Wreck Chords.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Minus - (3:07) - 2,056 plays
- LyricsI am limbo, waiting on a window
Stuck inside an interval
I know it's unattainable
Covered by a label's name
Labeled by geography
- LyricsToday a tribute to my sister
And I don't want to make her feel
Any worse than she must feel
Today my arms reach for survivors
A medal I had never won
- LyricsDay one just starting to make it my obsession 4 AM,
two stars, drunk in hell, waiting for sun.
Day two I call you by mistake
"Hello, how are you, I'm fine, I miss you too"
You don't give a shit
- These Days - (4:16) - 1,311 plays
- Grey Suits - (2:19) - 1,278 plays
- Greg's Estate - (3:00) - 1,235 plays
- Disarm - (4:25) - 1,039 plays
- Clear Cutting - (1:40) - 1,037 plays
- Not A Dull Moment - (2:33) - 1,020 plays
- The Hot 100: The 10 Biggest Songs On The Billboard Charts
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release