128 Shouts - 2,621,240 Scrobbles
Bachman–Turner Overdrive (frequently known as BTO) is a Canadian rock group from Winnipeg, Manitoba that's best known for its series of five Top 40 albums and six Top 40 singles in the 1970s, selling over 7 million albums in that decade alone. Overall, the band has sold nearly 30 million albums worldwide. Many of their songs, including "Let It Ride", "You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet", "Takin' Care Of Business", "Hey You" and "Roll on down The Highway", still receive play on classic rock radio stations. BTO fans are affectionately known as "gearheads" (derived from the band's gear-shaped logo).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet - (3:52) - 33,681 plays
- Takin' Care Of Business - (4:52) - 16,812 plays
- Let It Ride - (4:28) - 7,367 plays
- Roll On Down The Highway - (3:55) - 4,541 plays
- Hey You - (3:34) - 4,373 plays
- You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet - Single Version - (3:31) - 2,767 plays
- Not Fragile - (4:07) - 2,019 plays
- Sledgehammer - (4:37) - 1,256 plays
- Blue Collar - (6:06) - 1,310 plays
- Gimme Your Money Please - (4:41) - 1,307 plays