128 Shouts - 2,598,177 Scrobbles
Bachman–Turner Overdrive (frequently known as BTO) is a Canadian rock group from Winnipeg, Manitoba, best known for their series of five Top 40 albums and six Top 40 singles in the 1970s, selling over 7 million albums in that decade alone. Overall, the band has sold nearly 30 million albums worldwide. Many of their songs, including "Let It Ride", "You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet", "Takin' Care of Business", "Hey You" and "Roll On Down the Highway", still receive play on FM classic rock stations. BTO fans are affectionately known as "gearheads" (derived from the band's gear-shaped logo).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet - (3:52) - 34,519 plays
- Takin' Care Of Business - (4:52) - 17,663 plays
- Let It Ride - (4:28) - 7,658 plays
- Hey You - (3:34) - 4,785 plays
- Roll On Down The Highway - (3:55) - 4,908 plays
- You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet - Single Version - (3:31) - 2,719 plays
- Not Fragile - (4:07) - 2,187 plays
- Blue Collar - (6:06) - 1,376 plays
- Gimme Your Money Please - (4:41) - 1,409 plays
- Sledgehammer - (4:37) - 1,204 plays