150 Shouts - 2,175,977 Scrobbles
Babyface (Kenneth Brian Edmonds) is a multi-platinum selling rnb singer, songwriter and record producer. He has written and produced for artists such as Whitney Houston, Karyn White, Johnny Gill, Vanessa Williams, Pebbles, Madonna and Boyz II Men, and has also worked on various film soundtracks in his successful career. READ MORE below about THE CAREER... Kenneth Edmonds was born on April 10, 1958, in Indianapolis, Indiana, to Marvin and Barbara Edmonds.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWhen can my heart beat again?
When does the pain ever end?
When do the tears stop from running over
When does, "You'll get over it" begin?
I hear what you're saying
- Every Time I Close My Eyes - (4:57) - 5,851 plays
- Everytime I Close My Eyes - (4:57) - 3,550 plays
- Never Keeping Secrets - (4:50) - 3,441 plays
- LyricsSomebody told me there'd be trouble at home
'Cause we never talk a lot when we spend time alone
So how are we supposed to know know when somethin' is wrong
Well, we've got a right to communicate it keeps a happy home
And no one does it like me and no that's sure
- Soon As I Get Home - (5:08) - 2,601 plays
- How Come, How Long - (9:27) - 2,444 plays
- For The Cool In You - (4:52) - 2,398 plays
- I Said I Love You - (4:03) - 1,547 plays
- The Loneliness - (4:36) - 2,032 plays