42 Shouts - 129,505 Scrobbles
Babe Rainbow is the moniker of Vancouver-born musician/producer Cameron Reed. Reed has been considered of the vanguard of new Canadian electronic musicians having released two albums since 2010 on the acclaimed Warp Records (Aphex Twin, Boards of Canada, Grizzly Bear). His work has received critical acclaim from outlets such as The New Yorker, Exclaim, CBC, Pitchfork, and The Fader. Reed has performed at the Museum of Modern Art in New York and toured across Canada, the United States and Europe supporting artists like Animal Collective, Battles, and Oneohtrix Point Never.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Falling Apart - (2:55) - 7,533 plays
- Dub Music - (4:03) - 2,327 plays
- Don't Tell Me I'm Wrong - (3:44) - 1,995 plays
- plucks - (3:45) - 1,249 plays
- Car Ambient #3 - (5:51) - 803 plays
- Britt's Decision - (1:04) - 614 plays
- Twin Peaks - (3:21) - 620 plays
- Things That Were Not - (3:21) - 575 plays
- Swept Stairs - (5:02) - 597 plays
- Nova Scotian (Sketch) - (0:51) - 477 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online