42 Shouts - 131,315 Scrobbles
Babe Rainbow is the moniker of Vancouver-born musician/producer Cameron Reed. Reed has been considered of the vanguard of new Canadian electronic musicians having released two albums since 2010 on the acclaimed Warp Records (Aphex Twin, Boards of Canada, Grizzly Bear). His work has received critical acclaim from outlets such as The New Yorker, Exclaim, CBC, Pitchfork, and The Fader. Reed has performed at the Museum of Modern Art in New York and toured across Canada, the United States and Europe supporting artists like Animal Collective, Battles, and Oneohtrix Point Never.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Falling Apart - (2:55) - 3,812 plays
- Dub Music - (4:03) - 2,074 plays
- Don't Tell Me I'm Wrong - (3:44) - 3,197 plays
- plucks - (3:45) - 1,196 plays
- Car Ambient #3 - (5:51) - 601 plays
- Britt's Decision - (1:04) - 448 plays
- Twin Peaks - (3:21) - 407 plays
- Things That Were Not - (3:21) - 341 plays
- Swept Stairs - (5:02) - 319 plays
- Nova Scotian (Sketch) - (0:51) - 358 plays