41 Shouts - 103,131 Scrobbles
Babe Rainbow is the moniker of Vancouver-born musician/producer Cameron Reed. Reed has been considered of the vanguard of new Canadian electronic musicians having released two albums since 2010 on the acclaimed Warp Records (Aphex Twin, Boards of Canada, Grizzly Bear). His work has received critical acclaim from outlets such as The New Yorker, Exclaim, CBC, Pitchfork, and The Fader. Reed has performed at the Museum of Modern Art in New York and toured across Canada, the United States and Europe supporting artists like Animal Collective, Battles, and Oneohtrix Point Never.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Falling Apart - (2:55) - 1,069 plays
- Dub Music - (4:03) - 982 plays
- Twin Peaks - (3:21) - 958 plays
- Things That Were Not - (3:21) - 739 plays
- Swept Stairs - (5:02) - 774 plays
- plucks - (3:45) - 618 plays
- The Walker - (2:41) - 570 plays
- The Bells - (3:12) - 533 plays
- My Friends, I Remember - (3:13) - 491 plays
- Heavy Set - (5:38) - 443 plays