41 Shouts - 109,063 Scrobbles
Babe Rainbow is the moniker of Vancouver-born musician/producer Cameron Reed. Reed has been considered of the vanguard of new Canadian electronic musicians having released two albums since 2010 on the acclaimed Warp Records (Aphex Twin, Boards of Canada, Grizzly Bear). His work has received critical acclaim from outlets such as The New Yorker, Exclaim, CBC, Pitchfork, and The Fader. Reed has performed at the Museum of Modern Art in New York and toured across Canada, the United States and Europe supporting artists like Animal Collective, Battles, and Oneohtrix Point Never.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Falling Apart - (2:55) - 3,174 plays
- Dub Music - (4:03) - 1,319 plays
- Twin Peaks - (3:21) - 1,128 plays
- Things That Were Not - (3:21) - 889 plays
- plucks - (3:45) - 841 plays
- Swept Stairs - (5:02) - 951 plays
- The Walker - (2:41) - 700 plays
- The Bells - (3:12) - 649 plays
- My Friends, I Remember - (3:13) - 635 plays
- Heavy Set - (5:38) - 530 plays