16 Shouts - 110,526 Scrobbles
BLO was a three-man Nigerian group which derived its name from Berkeley, Laolu, and Odumosu, its three members. The group fused the Afrobeat rhythms of its native Nigeria with the mind-expanding psychedelia and funk of late-1960s Western rock to forge a wholly original sound embracing the full spectrum of black music. The roots of the group lay in the Clusters, already one of the most popular Nigerian highlife acts of the mid-1960s even prior to a stint as the support band for the Sierra Leonean pop superstar Geraldo Pino.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Chant to Mother Earth - (6:02) - 830 plays
- Get That Groove In - (4:10) - 302 plays
- Blo - (5:26) - 348 plays
- It's Gonna Be A Good Day - (4:18) - 274 plays
- Preacher Man - (4:44) - 221 plays
- Time To Face The Sun - (4:05) - 177 plays
- Don't Take Her Away From Me - (4:32) - 97 plays
- Beware - (3:02) - 111 plays
- We gonna have a Party - (1:04) - 89 plays
- Atide - (3:04) - 81 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online