13 Shouts - 102,733 Scrobbles
BLO was a three-man Nigerian group which derived its name from Berkeley, Laolu, and Odumosu, its three members. The group fused the Afrobeat rhythms of its native Nigeria with the mind-expanding psychedelia and funk of late-1960s Western rock to forge a wholly original sound embracing the full spectrum of black music. The roots of the group lay in the Clusters, already one of the most popular Nigerian highlife acts of the mid-1960s even prior to a stint as the support band for the Sierra Leonean pop superstar Geraldo Pino.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Chant to Mother Earth - (6:02) - 1,075 plays
- Preacher Man - (4:44) - 611 plays
- It's Gonna Be A Good Day - (4:18) - 481 plays
- Blo - (5:26) - 298 plays
- Get That Groove In - (4:10) - 319 plays
- Time To Face The Sun - (4:05) - 197 plays
- Atide - (3:04) - 123 plays
- Don't Take Her Away From Me - (4:32) - 108 plays
- Miss Sagit - (4:46) - 81 plays
- Beware - (3:02) - 100 plays