13 Shouts - 103,705 Scrobbles
BLO was a three-man Nigerian group which derived its name from Berkeley, Laolu, and Odumosu, its three members. The group fused the Afrobeat rhythms of its native Nigeria with the mind-expanding psychedelia and funk of late-1960s Western rock to forge a wholly original sound embracing the full spectrum of black music. The roots of the group lay in the Clusters, already one of the most popular Nigerian highlife acts of the mid-1960s even prior to a stint as the support band for the Sierra Leonean pop superstar Geraldo Pino.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Chant to Mother Earth - (6:02) - 1,095 plays
- Preacher Man - (4:44) - 577 plays
- It's Gonna Be A Good Day - (4:18) - 479 plays
- Blo - (5:26) - 311 plays
- Get That Groove In - (4:10) - 313 plays
- Time To Face The Sun - (4:05) - 200 plays
- Atide - (3:04) - 121 plays
- Don't Take Her Away From Me - (4:32) - 110 plays
- We are out together - (4:48) - 105 plays
- Beware - (3:02) - 107 plays