26 Shouts - 446,317 Scrobbles
Inspired equally by trance and new age music, the dream-house unit BBE was formed in 1996 by producers Bruno Sanchioni, Bruno Quartier and Emmanuel Top. The trio of French/Itailan techno experts came together with a debut single, "Seven Days and One Week," which became a hit at clubs from Ibiza to London and ascended into the Top Five of the British charts. Though Quartier left immediately after the single's success, Sanchioni and Top's follow-up "Flash" also hit the Top Five, alongside similar tunes by Sash! and Robert Miles in a wave of chart-bound dream house.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Seven Days and One Week - (4:29) - 1,413 plays
- 7 Days And One Week (Radio Edit) - (4:29) - 528 plays
- Flash - (5:18) - 233 plays
- 7 Days And One Week - (5:53) - 336 plays
- Seven Days And One Week - Club Mix - (8:34) - 159 plays
- Desire - (4:01) - 147 plays
- Seven Days And One Week - Radio Edit - 81 plays
- Seven Days & One Week - (4:30) - 100 plays
- Seven Days and One Week (Radio Edit) - (4:31) - 131 plays
- 7 Days and One Week (ferry corsten remix) - 88 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online