0 Shouts - 11,076 Scrobbles
Brian John Cole (born 17 June 1946, in Enfield, Middlesex, England) is an English pedal steel guitarist. Coming to prominence in the early 1970s with the band Cochise, Cole has played in many styles of music, ranging from mainstream pop and rock, to jazz and eclectic experimental music. He played with Marc Bolan / T. Rex on their 1974 album Zinc Alloy and the Hidden Riders of Tomorrow, as well as with Elton John on his albums Tumbleweed Connection and Madman Across The Water, specifically on the songs "Country Comfort" and "Tiny Dancer".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sleepwalk - (2:23) - 415 plays
- Monolith (feat. Arve Henriksen) - (7:42) - 30 plays
- Sublime 1. Awakening - (7:50) - 11 plays
- Clair de Lune - (28:49) - 30 plays
- First Resolve (feat. Davy Spillane) - (7:31) - 10 plays
- Free Air (feat. Davy Spillane) - (7:07) - 6 plays
- Furtive Bliss - (6:34) - 6 plays
- Country Vibe - (5:51) - 8 plays
- The Calm (feat. Michael Messer) - (3:51) - 5 plays
- Star Day - (3:50) - 5 plays