15 Shouts - 76,187 Scrobbles
B. Bravo adds a touch of love to every funked-out late night synth groove he gets his hands on. Hailing from California under the influence of west coast GFunk, Roy Ayers and Herbie Hancock, he's pioneering a new sound in electronic music connecting interstellar funk and R'n'B with contemporary dance, hip hop and 'bass' music. As a founding member of the Frite Nite label/crew based in San Francisco, he is also a driving force in the emerging worldwide Modern Funk Movement.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Computa Love - (4:12) - 1,448 plays
- Orfeo (Will You Stay) - (4:06) - 683 plays
- Cascades - (4:43) - 600 plays
- Midnite - Original Version - (2:58) - 522 plays
- Midnite - (2:58) - 401 plays
- Talk 2 Me - Original Version - (4:38) - 232 plays
- Slowdown - Original Version - (4:12) - 269 plays
- Shook - (3:28) - 176 plays
- Dance - Original Version - (5:31) - 208 plays
- Swang - (4:55) - 130 plays