8 Shouts - 27,383 Scrobbles
B Soul (aka Michael Dmitriev) It has all begun in far 1995 when all electronic music in our country was called rave.
That was the time when he got a strong will and interest to create his own music.
The first time he heard that unknown (for him) style of music so called drumnbass was the year 2000. He realized that was the way to go.
Right after that his preferences in drumnbass were determined by the heavy sounds of darkside, techstep, hardstep, ragga jungle, IDM... After purchasing a computer in 2003 B Soul started moving exactly in that direction.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Markus - (6:23) - 54 plays
- Generation P (tba) - (1:57) - 46 plays
- Generation P - (5:32) - 22 plays
- Markus (Current Value Remix) - (6:25) - 27 plays
- Hitler 2000 - (4:21) - 10 plays
- Pressure VIP - (5:00) - 5 plays
- Collision - (4:52) - 9 plays
- Immortal - (5:41) - 2 plays
- Amadeus - (5:38) - 2 plays
- Angels Night - (5:58) - 2 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online