70 Shouts - 691,438 Scrobbles
Bérurier noir is a French punk band formed in Paris in 1983 by Loran (guitar), François (vocals) and Dédé (drum machine). They called themselves "noir" (black) for the color of mourning (because their first concert was planned to be also their last) and for anarchy and "Bérurier" after the character from the novels of Frédéric Dard. Instead of being an end, the success of their first show inspired them to continue. A cult band, Bérurier Noir were loved by a generation of youth and feared by concert organisers for the riots that followed their shows.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Salut à toi - (4:54) - 1,374 plays
- Porcherie - (6:29) - 1,095 plays
- Vivre libre ou mourir - (3:47) - 761 plays
- Petit agité - (5:52) - 683 plays
- Vive le feu - (2:55) - 682 plays
- Commando Pernod - (3:15) - 522 plays
- Le Renard - (2:47) - 559 plays
- Il tua son petit frère - (3:06) - 499 plays
- Manifeste - (2:26) - 491 plays
- Les rebelles - (3:51) - 501 plays