Béla Fleck & Edgar Meyer
4 Shouts - 92,290 Scrobbles
Music For Two is an album of duets by Edgar Meyer and Béla Fleck created and recorded while touring to support Perpetual Motion and released by Sony Classical in 2004. Most of the pieces are original compositions by Meyer and Fleck, working alone and together. They also perform four of their arrangements of music by by J. S. Bach, an arrangement of a sonata by Henry Eccles, and a piece by Miles Davis.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bug Tussle - (4:54) - 111 plays
- Canon - (4:26) - 120 plays
- Blue Spruce - (8:45) - 108 plays
- Woolly Mammoth - (7:39) - 81 plays
- The Lake Effect - (3:15) - 84 plays
- Solar - (3:58) - 86 plays
- The One I Left Behind - (5:00) - 85 plays
- Palmyra - (10:32) - 74 plays
- Wishful Thinking - (2:55) - 67 plays
- Invention No. 10 - (0:53) - 80 plays