46 Shouts - 1,241,642 Scrobbles
Béla Fleck (born July 10, 1958 in New York City, New York) is an American virtuoso banjo player. He is most well known for his work with the band Béla Fleck and the Flecktones, which he has described as "a mixture of acoustic and electronic music with a lot of roots in folk and bluegrass as well as funk and jazz." Fleck, who is named after famous Hungarian composer Béla Bartók, was drawn to the banjo when he first heard Earl Scruggs play the theme song for the television show Beverly Hillbillies.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sliding Down - Instrumental - (4:41) - 3,515 plays
- Tulinesangala - (2:51) - 400 plays
- Throw Down Your Heart - (5:08) - 322 plays
- Ah Ndiya - (3:48) - 331 plays
- Whitewater - (3:09) - 338 plays
- Blue Mountain Hop - (4:26) - 283 plays
- Jesus Is The Only Answer - (3:25) - 223 plays
- Kinetsa - (4:17) - 221 plays
- Kabibi - (2:28) - 211 plays
- Angelina - (2:49) - 216 plays