0 Shouts - 13,282 Scrobbles
Azúcar Negra was formed in 1997 when Leonel Limonta, Haila Momprié (no longer with the band), and other musicians split off from Bamboleo. Limonta had written almost all of the material for Bamboleo's brilliant second album, "Yo No Me Parezco a Nadie" and Haila was one of the lead singers. Azúcar Negra created a great new arrangement of the title song and Limonta continued to pour his songwriting talent into the project. In 2001, after a number of world tours, they finally released their first studio album, Andar andando. Their second CD, Sin mirar atrás, was released in early 2004.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- No Puedo Parar (Studio) - (4:44) - 65 plays
- Tratado De Timba Y Salsa (Studio) - (5:02) - 58 plays
- Tratado De Timba Y Salsa - (5:00) - 29 plays
- Andar andando - (3:54) - 18 plays
- No me parezco a nadie - (5:46) - 21 plays
- mi única vida - (3:52) - 11 plays
- Identidad - (5:23) - 15 plays
- Habana-Lima - 8 plays
- Con un canto en el pecho - (4:46) - 12 plays
- 3 de Azúcar y Dos de Café - (5:47) - 5 plays