0 Shouts - 13,956 Scrobbles
Azteca was an American Latin rock/jazz fusion group formed in 1972, started by Coke Escovedo and his brother Pete Escovedo, who had just finished stints with Latin rock pioneering band Santana. Azteca was the first large-scale attempt to combine multiple musical elements in the context of a Latin orchestra setting, and featured horns, woodwinds, multiple keyboards, three vocalists, guitars, drums, and multiple Latin percussionists.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Can't Take The Funk Out Of Me - (4:26) - 138 plays
- Mamita Linda - (3:44) - 106 plays
- Love Not Then - (5:02) - 127 plays
- Ain't Got No Special Woman - (6:00) - 115 plays
- La Piedra Del Sol - (1:13) - 104 plays
- Peace Everybody - (4:36) - 89 plays
- She's Not There - (3:30) - 60 plays
- Empty Prophet - (5:23) - 88 plays
- Someday We'll Get By - 165 plays
- AH! AH! - (3:25) - 83 plays