107 Shouts - 1,353,044 Scrobbles
Aztec Camera was a Scottish new wave band from Glasgow. The line-up of the band changed several times over the years, but the constant member had been guitarist/vocalist/songwriter Roddy Frame. Founding members included Campbell Owens (bass) and Dave Mulholland (drums). Ex-Bluebells bassist Craig Gannon was a member from 1983 through 1985, before joining The Smiths. Guitarist Malcolm Ross (formerly of Josef K and Orange Juice) also joined in 1983, and appeared on the Knife album.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsSummer in the city where the air is still
A baby bein' born to the overkill
Well, who cares what people say?
We walk down love's motorway
Ambition and love, wearin' boxin' gloves
- Oblivious - (3:12) - 8,917 plays
- LyricsWalk out to winter, swear I'll be there
Chill will wake you, high and dry, you'll wonder why
Met in the summer and walked 'til the fall
And breathless we talked, it was tongues
Despite what they'll say, wasn't youth, we hit the truth
- We Could Send Letters - (5:45) - 2,870 plays
- The Boy Wonders - (3:15) - 2,773 plays
- Pillar To Post - (4:01) - 2,596 plays
- Good Morning Britain - (4:01) - 2,420 plays
- The Bugle Sounds Again - (2:58) - 2,005 plays
- Lost Outside The Tunnel - (3:41) - 1,768 plays
- Release - (3:43) - 1,708 plays