8 Shouts - 12,712 Scrobbles
Aziz Mian Qawwal (Urdu: عزیز میاں قوال) (April 17, 1942 – December 6, 2000) was one of Pakistan's leading traditional qawwals and also famous for singing ghazals in a unique style of qawwali. Aziz is still one of the most popular qawwals of South Asia. He is responsible for the longest commercially released qawwali, Hashr Ke Roz Yeh Poochhunga, which runs slightly over 115 minutes. Aziz Mian was born as Abdul Aziz (Urdu: عبد العزیز) in Delhi, British India. The exclamation Mian, which he often used in his qawwalis, became part of his stage name.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Teri Soorat ( Main Sharabi Sharabi ) - (20:01) - 25 plays
- Ya Habib - (11:15) - 25 plays
- Yeh Hai Maikada - (29:28) - 13 plays
- Pyar Ke Mor Par - (14:47) - 3 plays
- Unki Ankho Mei - (15:56) - 3 plays
- Nabi Nabi - (21:50) - 2 plays
- Daba Ke Chal Diyay - (16:17) - 3 plays
- Meri Dastan-e-Hasrat - (13:45) - 2 plays
- Qalandar Mast - (30:12) - 2 plays
- Jis Ki Kashti Ho - (30:30) - 3 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online