Aziz Mian Qawwal (Urdu: عزیز میاں قوال) (April 17, 1942 – December 6, 2000) was one of Pakistan's leading traditional qawwals and also famous for singing ghazals in a unique style of qawwali. Aziz is still one of the most popular qawwals of South Asia. He is responsible for the longest commercially released qawwali, Hashr Ke Roz Yeh Poochhunga, which runs slightly over 115 minutes. Aziz Mian was born as Abdul Aziz (Urdu: عبد العزیز) in Delhi, British India. The exclamation Mian, which he often used in his qawwalis, became part of his stage name.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ya Habib - (11:15) - 30 plays
- Yeh Hai Maikada - (29:28) - 6 plays
- Teri Soorat Nigahon Mein - (30:55) - 7 plays
- Teri Soorat ( Main Sharabi Sharabi ) - (20:01) - 39 plays
- Woh Dil Hi Kya - (16:44) - 3 plays
- Teri Soorat - 3 plays
- Pyar Ke Mor Par - (14:47) - 3 plays
- Ishq Mein Zindagi Ka Maja - (15:34) - 3 plays
- Main Sharabi - (28:54) - 2 plays
- Mujhe Azmaane Wale - (14:41) - 2 plays