8 Shouts - 12,135 Scrobbles
Aziz Mian Qawwal (Urdu: عزیز میاں قوال) (April 17, 1942 – December 6, 2000) was one of Pakistan's leading traditional qawwals and also famous for singing ghazals in a unique style of qawwali. Aziz is still one of the most popular qawwals of South Asia. He is responsible for the longest commercially released qawwali, Hashr Ke Roz Yeh Poochhunga, which runs slightly over 115 minutes. Aziz Mian was born as Abdul Aziz (Urdu: عبد العزیز) in Delhi, British India. The exclamation Mian, which he often used in his qawwalis, became part of his stage name.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ya Habib - (11:15) - 26 plays
- Sharabee Main Sharabee - (30:04) - 10 plays
- Teri Soorat ( Main Sharabi Sharabi ) - (20:01) - 20 plays
- Teri Soorat Nigahon Mein - (30:55) - 7 plays
- Nabi Nabi Ya Nabi Nabi - (26:16) - 8 plays
- Ishq Mein Zindagi Ka Maja - (15:34) - 3 plays
- Woh Dil Hi Kya - (16:44) - 3 plays
- Main Sharabi - (28:54) - 3 plays
- Ham Kese Guzara Karte Hein, Pt. 1 - (30:10) - 3 plays
- Yeh Hai Maikada - (29:28) - 2 plays