Formed in 1989 initially as a duo with Shawn Rivera and Dion Allen, they were later joined by Kenny Terry who they met singing in the lobby of the Wyndham Hotel. A demo by the group found its way into the hands of Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds through his mother-in-law, Jacqueline McQuam, who held later various showcases to highlight their work. Impressed by their sound, Edmonds asked them to perform at a concert with After 7 and El Debarge and subsequently added Boyz II Men founding member Marc Nelson.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Last Night - (4:19) - 2,880 plays
- Hard to Say I'm Sorry - (3:16) - 2,176 plays
- I Don't Want to Be Lonely - (4:28) - 269 plays
- Saved for Someone Else - (4:31) - 235 plays
- That's All I Want - (4:26) - 159 plays
- Care for Me - (4:01) - 163 plays
- Secrets - (4:34) - 116 plays
- Inseparable Lovers - (4:34) - 107 plays
- Every Little Bit of My Heart - (4:13) - 116 plays
- Sadder Than Blue - (4:16) - 88 plays