Formed in 1989 initially as a duo with Shawn Rivera and Dion Allen, they were later joined by Kenny Terry who they met singing in the lobby of the Wyndham Hotel. A demo by the group found its way into the hands of Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds through his mother-in-law, Jacqueline McQuam, who held later various showcases to highlight their work. Impressed by their sound, Edmonds asked them to perform at a concert with After 7 and El Debarge and subsequently added Boyz II Men founding member Marc Nelson.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Last Night - (4:19) - 4,515 plays
- Hard to Say I'm Sorry - (3:16) - 2,443 plays
- I Don't Want to Be Lonely - (4:28) - 626 plays
- Saved for Someone Else - (4:31) - 448 plays
- That's All I Want - (4:26) - 316 plays
- Care for Me - (4:01) - 366 plays
- Every Little Bit of My Heart - (4:13) - 277 plays
- Time to End the Story - (5:16) - 245 plays
- Inseparable Lovers - (4:34) - 225 plays
- Secrets - (4:34) - 200 plays