2 Shouts - 9,485 Scrobbles
One of 17 Malaysia's most outstanding individuals (Faces Magazine), San Francisco Bay Area acoustic fingerstyle guitarist Az Samad is a full-time musician who focuses on writing original instrumental guitar music. His songs are a blend of world music, jazz, Latin, pop and new age influences. In 2003 and 2004, he studied with the late British acoustic guitar legend Eric Roche in two Residential Guitar Workshops in the UK. Deeply influenced by Eric's music, Az gradually incorporated more percussive and non-conventional guitar techniques in his playing.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Berjalan Bersamamu - (3:23) - 3 plays
- Reflections in the Water - (7:20) - 3 plays
- The C Factor - (5:12) - 3 plays
- Latah Setinggan - (3:17) - 2 plays
- Lagu Royalti Belum Datang - (4:19) - 2 plays
- Echoes Of Bangsar - (3:20) - 3 plays
- Epilogue: Convergence (of the emo attack turtles) - (4:43) - 2 plays
- An Open Mind - (4:54) - 4 plays
- Train To Ericland - (4:45) - 4 plays
- Attack Turtle Suite ii) Battle Prep - (2:27) - 2 plays