0 Shouts - 2,265 Scrobbles
Axoplasma is a project dedicated to electronic music.Read More...
The person behind Axoplasma is Matthias Farian, who lives in the Stuttgart area in southern Germany.
Matthias started playing the piano when he was eight years old. At the age of ten he bought his first synthesizer. In 1993 he composed his first tracks as a one-man project called subculture.
His first album was completed in 1997, featuring mainly techno and trance tracks. But it also contained several ambient and downbeat approaches which heralded the style of Matthias' current Axoplasma tracks.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Defying Boundaries - 601 plays
- Reheat (Manifold Version) - 147 plays
- Nox (Interframe Space Mix) - 127 plays
- Name Lag (Axo's Overhaul Mix) - 105 plays
- Defying Boundaries (Alternative Version) - 68 plays
- Perpetual Ice - 139 plays
- Name Lag (Pre-Release) - 58 plays
- Unresponsive - 49 plays
- Name Lag - 82 plays
- Across Kuiper Belt - 53 plays