1 Shouts - 25,110 Scrobbles
Awie (born Ahmad Azhar bin Othman on November 24, 1968) is a Malaysian rock singer and actor. Awie was born Ahmad Azhar Bin Othman on November 24, 1968 in Kampung Datuk Keramat, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to Othman bin Maarof and Azizah bte Abdul Hamid. He has three sisters (one deceased) and two brothers (one deceased). Awie suffered from chronic hypotrichosis during his childhood years. Awie started his music career in Kuala Lumpur in 1989, fronting the Malaysian "Wings", which had an original line-up of Black (drums), Syam (guitars), Eddie (bass) and Awie (lead vocals).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- IRIS - (3:36) - 71 plays
- Tragedi Oktober - (5:04) - 62 plays
- Ratuku - (5:03) - 53 plays
- Ratu Ku - (5:05) - 31 plays
- Ukiran Jiwa - (4:28) - 60 plays
- Dipenjara Janji - (5:32) - 287 plays
- Terima Kasih - (4:31) - 39 plays
- Bara - (4:02) - 29 plays
- Alif Ba Ta Duniaku - (4:28) - 31 plays
- Nur Nilam Sari - (5:44) - 63 plays