64,442 Shouts - 102,486,756 Scrobbles
Avril Ramona Lavigne was born in Belleville, Ontario, Canada on September 27, 1984. Her father, Jean-Claude Lavigne, named her "Avril" after the French word for the month of April. At the age of two, she began singing church songs with her mother, Judith-Rosanne "Judy" (née Loshaw). Judy recognized her two-year-old daughter's talents after hearing her sing "Jesus Loves Me" in church. Lavigne has an older brother, Matthew, and a younger sister, Michelle, both of whom teased her when she sang.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Complicated - (4:04) - 210,892 plays
- Here's to Never Growing Up - (3:34) - 162,704 plays
- I'm with You - (3:43) - 112,823 plays
- Sk8er Boi - (3:22) - 93,800 plays
- What the Hell - (3:40) - 108,539 plays
- My Happy Ending - (4:05) - 104,185 plays
- Hello Kitty - (3:16) - 219,722 plays
- Girlfriend - (4:16) - 88,145 plays
- When You're Gone - (3:58) - 89,941 plays
- Rock N Roll - (3:26) - 150,278 plays