9 Shouts - 8,504 Scrobbles
AvoidAudio operates somewhere between the fields of Experimental, Minimal, Chill, Lo-Fi, IDM, Beats and Breaks, Soundscapes, Drum'n'Bass, Dark Ambient and Noise with a own sound. It's quite hard to point out what it exactly is. Someone who dislikes some of the genres named above may just be proven wrong by this artist. AvoidAudio has the gift of letting certain sounds in his compositions sound random, when, in fact, they are very well programmed. Everywhere there are sound tumbling over each other in what seems like programmed-playfullness (if that could've existed).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sinus - (4:00) - 8 plays
- Somewhere Something Is - (4:15) - 7 plays
- Sleep - (2:44) - 7 plays
- The Look Behind the Eyes - (3:14) - 6 plays
- Thought 001 - (1:08) - 7 plays
- Escaping Inner Worlds - (5:29) - 6 plays
- Common Exceptions - (3:20) - 5 plays
- OX512 - (4:07) - 5 plays
- Triangle - (5:36) - 4 plays
- 120 - (6:48) - 6 plays