45 Shouts - 255,922 Scrobbles
In an alternate world somewhere, the Ronettes developed three crushes – one for James Chance, one for David Byrne, and one for Aphex Twin – and they all decided to form a band. Yes, sometimes the electro noise-punk would drown out the gospel croons, and sometimes the soaring harmonies would make the post-dance beats sullen, but somehow they made it work. The boys & girls in Ava Luna probably couldn’t have met but in a New York public high school, and by no means should they have ended up all in one band. But so it goes.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- PRPL - (3:48) - 7,323 plays
- Company - (2:55) - 4,160 plays
- Billz - (3:11) - 4,716 plays
- Coat of Shellac - (3:45) - 4,291 plays
- Tenderize - (3:22) - 3,888 plays
- Steve Polyester - (4:04) - 3,521 plays
- Daydream - (2:34) - 2,779 plays
- Infinite House - (2:20) - 2,898 plays
- Black Dog - (2:37) - 2,617 plays
- Best Hexagon - (3:08) - 2,663 plays