40 Shouts - 168,032 Scrobbles
In an alternate world somewhere, the Ronettes developed three crushes – one for James Chance, one for David Byrne, and one for Aphex Twin – and they all decided to form a band. Yes, sometimes the electro noise-punk would drown out the gospel croons, and sometimes the soaring harmonies would make the post-dance beats sullen, but somehow they made it work. The boys & girls in Ava Luna probably couldn’t have met but in a New York public high school, and by no means should they have ended up all in one band. But so it goes.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Daydream - (2:34) - 6,962 plays
- PRPL - (3:48) - 7,897 plays
- Crown - (4:10) - 5,955 plays
- Aquarium - (2:19) - 4,563 plays
- Electric Balloon - (2:59) - 4,767 plays
- Plain Speech - (4:31) - 4,869 plays
- Judy - (4:12) - 3,805 plays
- Sear Roebuck M&Ms - (3:00) - 3,514 plays
- Hold U - (4:07) - 3,952 plays
- Genesee - (3:34) - 3,107 plays