33 Shouts - 80,583 Scrobbles
In an alternate world somewhere, the Ronettes developed three crushes – one for James Chance, one for David Byrne, and one for Aphex Twin – and they all decided to form a band. Yes, sometimes the electro noise-punk would drown out the gospel croons, and sometimes the soaring harmonies would make the post-dance beats sullen, but somehow they made it work. The boys & girls in Ava Luna probably couldn’t have met but in a New York public high school, and by no means should they have ended up all in one band. But so it goes.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wrenning Day - (4:26) - 2,134 plays
- Clips - (4:03) - 1,929 plays
- Ice Level - (4:58) - 1,667 plays
- Eight Nine (Won't You Be Mine) - (1:04) - 796 plays
- Past the Barbary - (4:22) - 892 plays
- No F - (3:52) - 954 plays
- Stages - (3:22) - 789 plays
- Sequential Holdings - (4:03) - 777 plays
- Cement Lunch - (3:26) - 598 plays
- Down Right - (4:09) - 640 plays