36 Shouts - 105,225 Scrobbles
In an alternate world somewhere, the Ronettes developed three crushes – one for James Chance, one for David Byrne, and one for Aphex Twin – and they all decided to form a band. Yes, sometimes the electro noise-punk would drown out the gospel croons, and sometimes the soaring harmonies would make the post-dance beats sullen, but somehow they made it work. The boys & girls in Ava Luna probably couldn’t have met but in a New York public high school, and by no means should they have ended up all in one band. But so it goes.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Clips - (4:03) - 1,349 plays
- Wrenning Day - (4:26) - 765 plays
- Ice Level - (4:58) - 806 plays
- Past the Barbary - (4:22) - 644 plays
- No F - (3:52) - 538 plays
- Cement Lunch - (3:26) - 507 plays
- Eight Nine (Won't You Be Mine?) - (1:01) - 426 plays
- Sequential Holdings - (4:03) - 379 plays
- Stages - (3:22) - 368 plays
- PRPL - (3:48) - 351 plays