60 Shouts - 377,890 Scrobbles
Ausgang was a unique batcave band that rose from Birmingham UK in 1983. They began as "Kabuki" with a single called "I Am A Horse". After a lineup change, they renamed to the outlaw-ish Ausgang, German for "The Way Out". Their music is best described as Sex Gang Children meets the Birthday Party. The wild bass thumping, the broken guitar string of a voice, and rattling, twisted guitars with erratic and complicated drums.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Crawling the Walls - (2:36) - 643 plays
- Fat Vigilante - (2:48) - 561 plays
- Pumping Heart - (2:50) - 419 plays
- Here It Comes - (4:08) - 426 plays
- I Am a Horse - (2:31) - 351 plays
- Head On - (3:21) - 307 plays
- 4 Tin Doors - (2:36) - 298 plays
- Weight - (3:40) - 262 plays
- Your Role Is to Tease As You Roll in the Lens - (3:38) - 274 plays
- That Heat - (2:02) - 283 plays