25 Shouts - 136,519 Scrobbles
Audra Mae is an American singer-songwriter from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. She released her debut album 'The Happiest Lamb' in 2010. Mae was born and raised in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The oldest of six children, and brought up in music theatre, she left home at 18 to pursue a career in recording music. Audra tried College outside of Nashville, TN for a year. However, after realizing she spent little time in class and, instead, wrote songs all day, Audra Mae decided to move to Los Angeles.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- My Lonely Worry - (3:24) - 1,492 plays
- The River - (4:03) - 1,155 plays
- Forever Young - (3:19) - 948 plays
- Never My Love - from Sons of Anarchy - (4:25) - 411 plays
- Crazy Love - (1:29) - 646 plays
- The Happiest Lamb - (2:44) - 777 plays
- The Fable - (4:51) - 454 plays
- Bandida - (3:16) - 437 plays
- Millionaire - (3:44) - 346 plays
- Sullivan's Letter - (4:32) - 370 plays