25 Shouts - 133,147 Scrobbles
Audra Mae is an American singer-songwriter from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. She released her debut album 'The Happiest Lamb' in 2010. Mae was born and raised in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The oldest of six children, and brought up in music theatre, she left home at 18 to pursue a career in recording music. Audra tried College outside of Nashville, TN for a year. However, after realizing she spent little time in class and, instead, wrote songs all day, Audra Mae decided to move to Los Angeles.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- My Lonely Worry - (3:24) - 1,469 plays
- The River - (4:03) - 1,214 plays
- Forever Young - (3:19) - 1,069 plays
- The Happiest Lamb - (2:44) - 890 plays
- Crazy Love - (1:29) - 679 plays
- The Fable - (4:51) - 533 plays
- Bandida - (3:16) - 451 plays
- Millionaire - (3:44) - 418 plays
- Sullivan's Letter - (4:32) - 401 plays
- Little Sparrow - (4:28) - 330 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online