25 Shouts - 139,412 Scrobbles
Audra Mae is an American singer-songwriter from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. She released her debut album 'The Happiest Lamb' in 2010. Mae was born and raised in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The oldest of six children, and brought up in music theatre, she left home at 18 to pursue a career in recording music. Audra tried College outside of Nashville, TN for a year. However, after realizing she spent little time in class and, instead, wrote songs all day, Audra Mae decided to move to Los Angeles.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Never My Love - from Sons of Anarchy - (4:25) - 955 plays
- The River - (4:03) - 1,139 plays
- My Lonely Worry - (3:24) - 676 plays
- Forever Young - (3:19) - 927 plays
- Crazy Love - (1:29) - 630 plays
- The Happiest Lamb - (2:44) - 607 plays
- Bandida - (3:16) - 410 plays
- The Fable - (4:51) - 392 plays
- Snakebite - (3:23) - 387 plays
- Millionaire - (3:44) - 300 plays