24 Shouts - 111,385 Scrobbles
Audra Mae is an American singer-songwriter from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. She released her debut album 'The Happiest Lamb' in 2010. Mae was born and raised in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The oldest of six children, and brought up in music theatre, she left home at 18 to pursue a career in recording music. Audra tried College outside of Nashville, TN for a year. However, after realizing she spent little time in class and, instead, wrote songs all day, Audra Mae decided to move to Los Angeles.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- My Lonely Worry - (3:24) - 3,611 plays
- The River - (4:03) - 1,555 plays
- Crazy Love - (1:29) - 1,080 plays
- The Happiest Lamb - (2:44) - 760 plays
- The Fable - (4:51) - 840 plays
- Sullivan's Letter - (4:32) - 673 plays
- Forever Young - (3:19) - 673 plays
- Eli, The Barrow Boy - (4:17) - 448 plays
- Snakebite - (3:23) - 495 plays
- Millionaire - (3:44) - 457 plays