25 Shouts - 128,504 Scrobbles
Audra Mae is an American singer-songwriter from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. She released her debut album 'The Happiest Lamb' in 2010. Mae was born and raised in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The oldest of six children, and brought up in music theatre, she left home at 18 to pursue a career in recording music. Audra tried College outside of Nashville, TN for a year. However, after realizing she spent little time in class and, instead, wrote songs all day, Audra Mae decided to move to Los Angeles.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- My Lonely Worry - (3:24) - 1,371 plays
- The River - (4:03) - 1,561 plays
- The Happiest Lamb - (2:44) - 870 plays
- Forever Young - (3:19) - 811 plays
- Crazy Love - (1:29) - 644 plays
- Bandida - (3:16) - 597 plays
- The Fable - (4:51) - 621 plays
- Millionaire - (3:44) - 452 plays
- Sullivan's Letter - (4:32) - 468 plays
- Snakebite - (3:23) - 373 plays