25 Shouts - 122,994 Scrobbles
Audra Mae is an American singer-songwriter from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. She released her debut album 'The Happiest Lamb' in 2010. Mae was born and raised in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The oldest of six children, and brought up in music theatre, she left home at 18 to pursue a career in recording music. Audra tried College outside of Nashville, TN for a year. However, after realizing she spent little time in class and, instead, wrote songs all day, Audra Mae decided to move to Los Angeles.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The River - (4:03) - 1,925 plays
- My Lonely Worry - (3:24) - 907 plays
- The Happiest Lamb - (2:44) - 886 plays
- Crazy Love - (1:29) - 892 plays
- The Fable - (4:51) - 783 plays
- Bandida - (3:16) - 713 plays
- Millionaire - (3:44) - 551 plays
- Snakebite - (3:23) - 546 plays
- Sullivan's Letter - (4:32) - 629 plays
- Forever Young - (3:19) - 565 plays