24 Shouts - 108,188 Scrobbles
Audra Mae is an American singer-songwriter from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. She released her debut album 'The Happiest Lamb' in 2010. Mae was born and raised in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The oldest of six children, and brought up in music theatre, she left home at 18 to pursue a career in recording music. Audra tried College outside of Nashville, TN for a year. However, after realizing she spent little time in class and, instead, wrote songs all day, Audra Mae decided to move to Los Angeles.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- My Lonely Worry - (3:24) - 3,881 plays
- The River - (4:03) - 1,441 plays
- Crazy Love - (1:29) - 1,064 plays
- The Happiest Lamb - (2:44) - 691 plays
- The Fable - (4:51) - 759 plays
- Sullivan's Letter - (4:32) - 594 plays
- Forever Young - (3:19) - 698 plays
- Little Red Wagon - (3:11) - 460 plays
- Lightning In A Bottle - (4:34) - 345 plays
- Millionaire - (3:44) - 394 plays