25 Shouts - 120,816 Scrobbles
Audra Mae is an American singer-songwriter from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. She released her debut album 'The Happiest Lamb' in 2010. Mae was born and raised in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The oldest of six children, and brought up in music theatre, she left home at 18 to pursue a career in recording music. Audra tried College outside of Nashville, TN for a year. However, after realizing she spent little time in class and, instead, wrote songs all day, Audra Mae decided to move to Los Angeles.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- My Lonely Worry - (3:24) - 1,286 plays
- The River - (4:03) - 1,861 plays
- The Happiest Lamb - (2:44) - 878 plays
- Crazy Love - (1:29) - 936 plays
- The Fable - (4:51) - 804 plays
- Bandida - (3:16) - 714 plays
- Millionaire - (3:44) - 528 plays
- Sullivan's Letter - (4:32) - 671 plays
- Snakebite - (3:23) - 550 plays
- Forever Young - (3:19) - 564 plays