84 Shouts - 656,843 Scrobbles
Amidst the maelstrom of aliases adopted by Detroit's prodigious and prolific Matthew Dear, Audion is undoubtedly the grittiest; the singles "Kisses" and "The Pong" earned immense praise for their serrated approach to 4/4 techno in 2004, bringing untamed synths and raucous beats into a devastating melange. Providing some of Spectral's hardest, dirtiest songs, the Suckfish LP was unleashed in fall 2005.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Motormouth - (5:23) - 3,202 plays
- Mouth to Mouth - (12:54) - 2,646 plays
- Sky - (11:17) - 2,365 plays
- Cloth (Just a Couch) - (5:48) - 1,780 plays
- Kisses - (5:25) - 1,623 plays
- Billy Says Go - (6:07) - 1,300 plays
- Noiser - (8:44) - 1,240 plays
- Your Place or Mine - (6:28) - 1,167 plays
- The Pong - (0:30) - 1,160 plays
- Look At The Moon - (8:53) - 1,141 plays