64 Shouts - 461,235 Scrobbles
Auburn Lull create lush space-rock and ethereal, Brian Eno-inspired soundscapes, at once filmic and pastoral. Despite the fact that the once-thriving Michigan space-rock scene has all but faded out, Auburn Lull continues to evolve their brand of technicolor sound, steadily attracting critical acclaim and an ever-growing fan base. Auburn Lull formed in Lansing, MI in 1994 by Jason Kolb (guitars), Eli Wekenman (guitars), Sean Heenan (guitars, vocals), and Jason Weisinger (drums).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Blur My Thoughts Again - (4:49) - 1,589 plays
- Stockard Drive - (4:33) - 765 plays
- Tidal - (2:54) - 804 plays
- Desert - (3:22) - 638 plays
- Old Mission - (3:17) - 588 plays
- Early Evening Reverie - (3:57) - 589 plays
- Between Trains - (5:36) - 568 plays
- The Last Beat - (3:47) - 573 plays
- Civil Twilight - (5:10) - 474 plays
- Light Through The Canopy - (5:16) - 482 plays