148 Shouts - 432,781 Scrobbles
Auburn, is an R&B/pop singer. According to the La La La Songfacts, Auburn Williams was born in Minneapolis to a single mother. She began singing in church and listened to nothing but gospel music as a kid. When she was 13, Auburn began performing with a local all-girl group called Loyal and she continued to work on her songwriting, posting tracks on her MySpace page growing her fanbase the grass-roots way. In 2007, Auburn released an independent album called Same Giirl on local St.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Perfect Two - (3:57) - 4,646 plays
- All About Him - (3:24) - 884 plays
- La La La - (2:46) - 310 plays
- Perfect Two (Acoustic) - (3:52) - 606 plays
- My Baby - (3:59) - 348 plays
- Don't Give Up (THiiS Goes Out...) - (3:24) - 161 plays
- La, La, La (feat. Iyaz) - (3:12) - 170 plays
- La La La (feat. Iyaz) - (0:30) - 171 plays
- Love Calling - (2:54) - 145 plays
- Swagga - (3:08) - 65 plays