123 Shouts - 251,025 Scrobbles
There are at least seven bands with the name Atrophy. 1. Atrophy was a thrash metal band formed in 1986 in Tucson, Arizona, USA by Chris Lykins, James Gulotta, and Brian Zimmerman. The original bandname was Heresy, but by the time the band was rounded out to its professional line-up – with Tim Kelly and Rick Skowron joining the fold – the name was changed. In 1987, the band produced two cassette demos and were subsequently picked up by major thrash metal specialist label, Roadrunner Records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsMorbid fascination instilled within our young
Raised and weaned on cold steel, the damage it has brung
Little plastic war toys always within reach
Replicas of war, what lessons do they teach
- LyricsLocked away, I'm hidden from your sight
Forced to live in artificial light
Made to suffer because of what I'm not
A casualty in a war that must be fought
So here I wait like the ones that came before
- Lyrics[Music: James Gulotta, Tim Kelly, Chris Lykins, Rick Skowron]
[Lyrics: Brian Zimmerman]
Destruction is my goal
Care for no one at all
- Lyrics[Music: James Gulotta]
[Lyrics: Brian Zimmerman, Chris Lykins]
Your life begins at 17, you enlist with Uncle Sam
Trained for battle, prepared to die, you don't give a damn.
Your weapon is your life and love shooting the enemy down.
- Lyrics[Music and lyrics: Chris Lykins]
Always put others down, passing out the blame
Ignorance and your attitude make you all the same
Never try to befriend, never lend a hand
Draw so many barriers, I'll never understand
- Beer Bong - (2:05) - 405 plays
- Socialized Hate - (5:03) - 396 plays
- In Their Eyes - (5:04) - 373 plays
- Slipped Through The Cracks - (5:29) - 348 plays
- Forgotten But Not Gone - (5:01) - 295 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online