Atom and His Package
159 Shouts - 1,547,459 Scrobbles
Atom (Adam Goren) created spastic, heartfelt, punk-inspired rock anthems with a guitar and Casio synthesizer along with the help of his trusty sequencer, "Package". His intensely personal, in-joke-laden lyrics sound like scribblings from some much-xeroxed 'zine, while the music itself is often irresistibly catchy. Atom played his final show in August 2003, and is now a member of the band Armalite.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsFrom Antartica to the polar caps
try to fit a big orb on a little flat map
I'm not going to drive this time
I love Greenland when it's Africa's size
North is not up
- LyricsI was fighting the mold in the bowl with my pee
When a thought popped in through my brain
If all of us hated high school so much
Why was nothing ever changed?
So I called Brian up with my plan that's red hot
- LyricsThe most remarkable thing about coming home to you
Is the feeling of being in motion again,
It's the most extraordinary thing in the world.
I have two big hands
And a heart pumping blood
- Lyricsalright, ralph...happy birthday...you freak...
you're breakin' hearts and you're breakin' guitars
today's your birthday and you don't even know how old you are
you're in love with every woman from tyler
you went swimming in the ocean with my goddamn dialer
- LyricsI got a patch. I got a pin. Obtained political beliefs from the same songs as my friends. I got a five finger discount to the little record store, its easier that to get the stiff I want out. And if you want fair compensation for the work that you do, well then your greedy, get out, we have amazing names to call you. Ever think that theres a difference who you're stealing from? So, fine, I'm not punk and you are (a moron). We're gonna tear this stupid city down. Throw our trash on the ground. (Whine Whine Whine when no bands come to town). Liberate that bottle of malt liquor! Oh, I get it. Anarchy means that you litter (nice!). So, if you're flying the flag, and you're naming the name, then you're setting back the ones who know how to behave. It's a good thing this repleneshes itself, or who would be left to take advantage of your "help"? Gonna drop our trash on you.
- I’m Downright Amazed At What I Can Destroy With Just A Hammer - (2:28) - 411 plays
- Possession (Not The One By Danzig) - (2:49) - 395 plays
- Shopping Spree - (4:12) - 339 plays
- Mustache T.V. - (2:10) - 299 plays
- What We Do on Christmas - (2:31) - 366 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online