Atom and His Package
158 Shouts - 1,493,392 Scrobbles
Atom (Adam Goren) created spastic, heartfelt, punk-inspired rock anthems with a guitar and Casio synthesizer along with the help of his trusty sequencer, "Package". His intensely personal, in-joke-laden lyrics sound like scribblings from some much-xeroxed 'zine, while the music itself is often irresistibly catchy. Atom played his final show in August 2003, and is now a member of the band Armalite.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Punk Rock Academy - (3:12) - 725 plays
- LyricsFrom Antartica to the polar caps
try to fit a big orb on a little flat map
I'm not going to drive this time
I love Greenland when it's Africa's size
North is not up
- LyricsI got a patch. I got a pin. Obtained political beliefs from the same songs as my friends. I got a five finger discount to the little record store, its easier that to get the stiff I want out. And if you want fair compensation for the work that you do, well then your greedy, get out, we have amazing names to call you. Ever think that theres a difference who you're stealing from? So, fine, I'm not punk and you are (a moron). We're gonna tear this stupid city down. Throw our trash on the ground. (Whine Whine Whine when no bands come to town). Liberate that bottle of malt liquor! Oh, I get it. Anarchy means that you litter (nice!). So, if you're flying the flag, and you're naming the name, then you're setting back the ones who know how to behave. It's a good thing this repleneshes itself, or who would be left to take advantage of your "help"? Gonna drop our trash on you.
- LyricsThe most remarkable thing about coming home to you
Is the feeling of being in motion again,
It's the most extraordinary thing in the world.
I have two big hands
And a heart pumping blood
- Lyricsalright, ralph...happy birthday...you freak...
you're breakin' hearts and you're breakin' guitars
today's your birthday and you don't even know how old you are
you're in love with every woman from tyler
you went swimming in the ocean with my goddamn dialer
- Shopping Spree - (3:14) - 463 plays
- Mustache T.V. - (2:10) - 441 plays
- Possession (Not The One By Danzig) - (2:49) - 454 plays
- Me and My Black Metal Friends - (2:35) - 411 plays
- Undercover, Funny - (2:10) - 319 plays