Atom and His Package
159 Shouts - 1,533,615 Scrobbles
Atom (Adam Goren) created spastic, heartfelt, punk-inspired rock anthems with a guitar and Casio synthesizer along with the help of his trusty sequencer, "Package". His intensely personal, in-joke-laden lyrics sound like scribblings from some much-xeroxed 'zine, while the music itself is often irresistibly catchy. Atom played his final show in August 2003, and is now a member of the band Armalite.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI was fighting the mold in the bowl with my pee
When a thought popped in through my brain
If all of us hated high school so much
Why was nothing ever changed?
So I called Brian up with my plan that's red hot
- Upside Down From Here - (2:16) - 718 plays
- Lyricsalright, ralph...happy birthday...you freak...
you're breakin' hearts and you're breakin' guitars
today's your birthday and you don't even know how old you are
you're in love with every woman from tyler
you went swimming in the ocean with my goddamn dialer
- Anarchy Means I Litter - (3:33) - 555 plays
- Going to Georgia - (2:00) - 527 plays
- Shopping Spree - (4:12) - 443 plays
- Mustache T.V. - (2:10) - 404 plays
- Possession (Not The One By Danzig) - (2:49) - 443 plays
- Me and My Black Metal Friends - (2:35) - 339 plays
- Does Anyone Else in This Room Want to Marry His or Her Own Grandmother? - (2:42) - 342 plays