20 Shouts - 276,069 Scrobbles
Atli Örvarsson has emerged as one of Hollywood’s newest breakout composers, receiving critical acclaim for his scores to The Eagle, Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters, Vantage Point, Season of the Witch, The Fourth Kind, and Babylon A.D., which earned him a nomination for the World Soundtrack Academy's ‘Discovery of the Year’ Award. Atli has also contributed music to several major motion pictures including Angels & Demons, The Simpsons Movie, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End, and The Holiday.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 503 - (2:14) - 5,288 plays
- 160 BPM - (6:42) - 3,061 plays
- God Particle - (5:20) - 2,613 plays
- Leaving The Monastery - (1:56) - 1,709 plays
- Babylon Requiem - (5:33) - 1,586 plays
- Science and Religion - (12:27) - 1,887 plays
- Skyscraper - (1:55) - 1,401 plays
- Snow Travel - (2:07) - 1,424 plays
- Entering New York City - (2:20) - 1,365 plays
- Too Many Refugees - (2:51) - 1,236 plays