205 Shouts - 2,179,219 Scrobbles
One of the first contemporary successful rock bands in colombia, Los Aterciopelados is among the Latin American countries' top groups. Formed in 1992 in Bogotá, Colombia, the band has fused its own sound by combining a rock-solid approach and electronics with a variety of Latin American musical traditions including mariachi, bolero, tropical and flamenco. Aterciopelados, whose name translates as "The Velvety Ones," was formed by former members of Delia Y Los Aminoacidos -- Andrea Echeverri, who plays acoustic guitar and sings lead, and Héctor Buitrago, who plays bass guitar.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bolero Falaz - (3:44) - 10,145 plays
- El Estuche - (3:22) - 5,568 plays
- Florecita Rockera - (2:58) - 4,683 plays
- Baracunatana - (2:32) - 4,863 plays
- Maligno - (4:10) - 3,521 plays
- Rompecabezas - (4:13) - 3,468 plays
- El Album - (3:58) - 2,445 plays
- No Necesito - (3:44) - 1,703 plays
- Luz Azul - (4:11) - 1,987 plays
- Cosita Seria - (3:27) - 1,447 plays