1 Shouts - 4,500 Scrobbles
Atash was born in the vibrant arts and music scene of Austin, Texas , where musicians called The Gypsies began creating an exquisite fusion of world sounds as early as 1996 . Quickly hailed as "Austin's best-kept secret!" (Austin Chronicle), The Gypsies earned numerous accolades for their theatre and film scores, most notably their "live" score to Tod Browning's 1929 silent thriller, The Unknown, and their incidental music to the play The Conference of the Birds, by Peter Brooks.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Thunder and Lightning - (7:43) - 56 plays
- Creation - (6:08) - 14 plays
- Creation (from Rumi) - (6:07) - 10 plays
- Song for Leili (Turkish Seven) - (5:44) - 10 plays
- Al-Munaajaat (Conversation with God) - (11:46) - 13 plays
- Destiny (Majnun's Song) - (6:23) - 3 plays
- Sham O Parvaaneh (Unknown Theme) - (7:26) - 8 plays
- Republic of Love - (5:25) - 8 plays
- Navaazesh (Forgotten Arms) - (7:58) - 4 plays
- Yuli (Love Is a Shining Diamond)(live) - (10:18) - 1 plays